Sales Manager (Pharmaceutical Speciality Chemical Ingredients)
Job description / Role
- B2B experience ? selling APIs, Excipients, packaging material etc. to the Pharma factories in Saudi Arabia.
- A candidate with Home, personal care & Cosmetics raw material selling experience in addition to Pharma will be an added advantage.
- To prepare and share the country growth strategic plan including
customers, suppliers, and products for next three years within first quarter of joining.
- Retaining credibility with all principals and customers with consistence communication on behalf of Organization’s GROUP operating company and seeking their grievances if any and ensure communication with the line managers to address the issues.
- Ensure delivery of monthly sales budget via ERP reporting. Report all competition activities to the line manager.
- Ensure Group credit control policy is implemented & followed with assured payments to Organization in agreed timeline.
- Ensure there is no local stocks at any warehousing location for more than 90 days for the operating company at any time.
- Identification of new prospective principals and products for growing sales into existing / new customers.
-Ensure that sales prospectus are updated with new customers, products and applications and shared via CRM consistently & reviewed with line manager at the end of every month.
- Identify minimum two key projects for various subsector with a minimum value of half a Mln US$ over the agreed sales budget.
- Ensure to follow the operational processes aligning to the ERP and the guidelines issued by CFO for continuous improvements. Ensure smooth implementation of CRM as and when it is implemented.
- Ensure to follow QHSE policy, ERP processes and local company operations are regulated under the company and in line with legal compliances. Report everything to the management in case of any discrepancies.
- Candidate Must have a Bachelor’s degree preferably Chemistry
- Currently residing in Saudi Arabia and Iqama should be transferrable
- At least 8 years total years of working experience in sales
- Good skills in People Management
- Fluent English
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager - Fuel
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jul|