Job description / Role
Our client is one of the largest holding companies in Saudi Arabia. They are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager – for Real Estate sector - to be based in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; and following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff work results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 12 -15 years of experience in Real estate field
• Well-connected in the market and have a rich prospects contact lists
• Preferably Arab National
• Fluency in English – Arabic is a plus
• Excellent communication and public speaking skills
• Must be based in Saudi with transferable Iqama
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
Big Fish Recruitment
Business Development Director
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||10 Sep|
Honeywell Middle East Ltd
Area Sales Manager
Viva HR Consultants
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|