Job description / Role
Summary of Position
A sales Assistant Manager is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients, build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars, or workshops.
- Exceeds personal sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Handles key accounts and key prospects jointly with senior sales personnel
- Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business through action plan preparation and execution
- Knowing market driven parameters, quotes and negotiates prices, confirming by written contracts as directed, participates in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events within the hotel and trade related organizations
- Maintains positive relationships with all guests, vendors, colleagues and global sales network
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospect
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their need
- Maintains account, contact, activity and business details within Opera S&C according to Movenpick standards
- Upon closing, coordinates and follows up with convention services, catering and/or other hotel
- Departments to ensure delivery of hotel's promised services
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports
- This vacancy is for Saudi Nationals
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality or Business
- Good communication in both English & Arabic is required
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills
- Previous experience in Sales in the Hospitality industry for 4-5 year
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.