Job description / Role
Sales Manager - Social Media Agency - Riyadh
Our client, a social media talent agency representing a growing pool of regional and global social media influencers requires a Sales Manager to join in Riyadh, KSA.
• Overall responsibility includes being part of the sales team of the Social Media agency in achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets for the division across Talent, Gaming, website and events. In addition, the role of a commercial manager will include growing the sales performance and revenues in KSA.
• You will be responsible for identifying and developing new project revenue streams and opportunities in the influencer marketing space as well as being the face of the business in the Kingdom.
• The ideal candidate will be proactive and enthusiastic with a passion for creative selling with an extensive network of clients in the GCC region.
SAR 13,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The key responsibilities are:
• Liaising with the sales team in the head office in Dubai
• Managing existing client relationships in KSA
• Introducing new businesses while retaining key clients
• To ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved
• Liaising closely with operations and production teams
• Being responsible for generating revenue from agencies and direct clients
• Using existing contacts to make an immediate impact
• Maximising market share in the region
• Using current market information to analyse trends
• Developing and growing personal client base
• Making recommendations regarding Sales Plan and Strategy
• Responding to RFPs and customise proposals to win new business in the region
Suitable candidates will have 3-5 years of overall experience in media sales, social media influencer management experience would be an advantage. Experience in Riyadh would be preferred along with Arabic language skills.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Swisslinx Middle East
Canar Office Systems
|Saudi Arabia||5 Feb|
Regional Sales Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Country Sales Manager