Job description / Role
The Sales Manager has full accountability for driving sustainable and profitable growth for the assigned business portfolio within the Saudi Arabia market.
A leading global medical devices company.
* Execute the strategy to drive profitable growth for the company solutions portfolio in Saudi Arabia and achieve the financial goals for revenue, operating income and other efficiency and profitability metrics as determined by the operating plan.
* Lead all resources needed to support sales growth and improve profitability.
* Coaches the sales, sales support, distributor's team and/or marketing teams to higher margins and deep understanding of both customer needs and the organisation's cost structure.
* Strategize on the future development of the various segments in the market by identifying potential market niches and avenues for growth.
* Ensures continued development of the country teams, ensuring the right skill sets and competencies are in place.
* Establishes leadership bench strength, effective succession planning, and the ability to attract and further develop talent.
* Builds, leads and retains a team of high performers motivated to win in the marketplace.
* Ensures all business practices are conducted to the highest ethical standards, including interaction with customers, local authorities, internal controls and compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as local regulations.
* Opportunity to join a leading global company.
* Competitive financial package.
* Academic background : Bio medical Engineering or similar field.
* Minimum of 5 - 10 years of sales management experience in the Medical Device industry.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience on Operating Room solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Consumables - KSA National
Heba Fire & Safety
Director of Strategy & Business Development
Regional Business Development Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Country Sales Manager