Job description / Role
Technical and commercial sales responsibilities towards customers in KSA for applications and products of process components such as trays, structured packing, random packing, separators, internals in separation columns, absorption columns and reaction technology.
Represent the company towards customers and achieve sales targets.
• To evaluate the potential business opportunity in a given case for Downstream & Upstream segments; to coordinate with Sales & Technology teams in GCC to jointly assess the chances
• To coordinate and discuss regarding various requirements and expectations of customer in a given project; to understand the nuances involved in making certain commitments to customer;
• To develop rapport, act as the door opener to facilitate discussions and evaluation by technical team; also coordinate with the local agent with respect to compliance to company processes.
• Evaluate customer inquiries and make recommendation to Manager for “Bid / No Bid” decisions.
• Coordinate with GCC offices to help submit technical and commercial quotations based on customer expectations.
• Coordinate technical and commercial clarifications for all proposals with Back office team at appropriate locations; arrange for interaction with relevant teams with customers.
• Negotiate projects and support order winning to achieve Order intake and Gross Margins
• Coordinate to develop design options based on customer needs, evaluate price strategies for order achievement
• Help with status inputs to keep company’s enquiry/order database, currently SULPRICE & CRM, up to date.
• Work closely with our global offices as well as our agent in the assigned Country
• Ensure consistent personal and professional contact with key customers, keeping excellent sales approach for customer satisfaction
• Visit customers for acquisition, project discussions and make / arrange for presentations by global / regional experts
• Arrange for client contact programs like seminars, technical presentations / training to customer organizations
• Prepare correspondence related to marketing work and projects
• Help back office team to prepare handover documents to Project Management of orders received and its related support to the project up to all contractual delivery requirements.
• Ensure that all business activities conform to local laws and regulations and are in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Ensure market coverage of assigned country, customers or applications
Key Result Area:
• Achieve Order Intake as per Budget and aspirational targets set from time-to-time
• Regular inputs on status of quoted projects
• Develop Key accounts of Aramco & SABIC for Downstream, Turnaround Services and Upstream segments
• Identify and develop business prospects with small & private customers in KSA
• Liquidation of outstanding payments
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum of 10 Years of experience in Downstream, Turnaround Services and Upstream segments
• Experience dealing with Oil Majors within the territory.
• Min 5-years in sales of mechanical shutdown services with a proven track record of performance and knowledge of current end user markets & standards
• Adequate professional with excellent verbal and written communication in both Arabic & English, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Technical & commercial tendering
• General computer & software skills
• Strategic sales planning & delivery
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Country Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jul|
Business Development Manager
ERP Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jul|
Sales Account Manager
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
B&S World Supply