Job description / Role
Sales & Marketing Director – Automotive - GCC
• Our team is currently seeking an Automotive Director to head the sales and marketing operation of a dealership.
• You will be responsible for overseeing all Sales and Marketing operations including sales, CRM, Customer Satisfaction & Used Cars.
BACKGROUND OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• The incumbent must ideally have a strong track record in heading automotive sales and marketing operation in a strategic role.
• You must have prior experience in the capacity of a Director, Group General Manager, Dealer Principal or Brand Director
• It is essential to have experience in the Middle East region within the automotive industry handling a decent sales volume and providing strategic and tactical inputs to the marketing function.
• You must have demonstrated work experience with a dealer group in the Gulf region.
• Fluency in Arabic preferred, English is mandatory.
• Exceptional leadership skills with a track record of successfully turning around businesses.
About the Company
Our team at Terranova are qualified HR professionals who have gained local market exposure through recruiting in the Gulf region, other Middle East countries, African region and special projects in Europe and other continents.
At Terranova we want to partner with you in mining out the golden candidate who possess high performance working ethics, business acumen , professionalism along with the right level of competency required to do the job well.
Our screening and evaluation process is thorough and we invest time in understanding your requirements and recognize skills that are a key to visibly and positively impact your business and then matching our search parameters that coincide with your critical business needs to source a pool of ‘best-fit’ talent.