Job description / Role
• Annual strategy: Devise annual strategy and branding objectives for all brands
• Marketing calendar and budget: Plan the monthly marketing calendar and budget efficiently including all the marketing activities and campaigns for all brands and channels.
• Display and planograms: Plan and update the display planogram on a monthly basis following the standards
• Projects: Plan the list of marketing projects annually supported by detailed project plans and reports
• Market study: Make continuous market study for cosmetics industry trends globally and locally.
• Social media accounts: Create and manage the social media accounts for brand.
• Traditional marketing: Provide traditional marketing services when required.
• 8)Customer service: Manage all the aspects of customer service support
• Internal loyalty program: Plan and manage the internal loyalty program for the company employees.
• External coordination: Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, brands and vendors
• Internal coordination: Coordinate with other departments in the company to ensure proper execution of marketing activities
• Good Skills on MS office
• Excellent communication
• Good Understanding About Fashion - Specially in Saudi Traditional thobs
• Strategic thinker
• Person with futuristic vision and plan
• Must have a Master's degree
• Marketing specialization will be added advantage
• Good Written communication skills
About the Company
We are the Master Franchisee of South Korean Brand ‘Caffe Bene’.
Caffe Bene is a coffeehouse chain based in Seoul, South Korea. It was founded in May 2008 by Sun-Kwon Kim, current CEO of Caffe Bene. Caffe Bene is the largest coffeehouse in South Korea in terms of the number of stores. As of April 24, 2012, Caffe Bene has 760 outlets in South Korea. Caffe Bene made its international debut in New York City in February and opened the second international store in Beijing, China one month later. As of April 26, 2012, Caffe Bene has 3 outlets in China and has signed with 7 countries. As of April 4, 2014, the company counted 945 stores in Korea, 86 stores in the United States, 283 stores in China, 1 store in Canada, 5 stores in Philippines, 5 stores in Indonesia, 4 stores in Saudi Arabia, 2 stores each in Mongolia and Malaysia, and one store each in Cambodia, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. The total number of stores continues to grow.
We have huge expansion plans in the kingdom and opening 20-22 outlets in 2016 in and around Saudi Arabia. With this expansion comes the requirement of manpower for the business extension.
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Marketing Campaign Manager
IBM Middle East
Sales Manager - Corporate
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Area Sales Supervisor
|Saudi Arabia||29 Dec|