Job description / Role
Main responsibility of this position is set the plan and to explore the market and look for new business opportunities to develop it, target market may include businesses, governmental organizations and individuals, both in MEA and abroad. Sales Manager approaches potential customers as well as suppliers with the aim of maintaining a good relationship with all role players in the market and winning new business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop a yearly marketing plan and present it to the Regional Manager to help the company maintain and develop its rank in the business world in the region.
• Communicates as required internally as well as with customers and suppliers on all aspects of marketing, logistics and commercial activities.
• Maintains close rapport and good working relationship with all company customers and suppliers.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells the services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Contacts potential and actual customers and send regular emails to inform them about the company’s services and promotions.
• Creates sales, customer service and marketing trend reports Attend to customer calls in a polite manner and ensure completion of the customer cases.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
• Scientific Degree in Business Management or Equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience (at least 2 years in shipping/freight forwarding industry)
• Fluent in English
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Front Page/ Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook) skills
• Creative in suggesting solutions to raised problems
• Team player – works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
• Good communications skills
• Strong organization skills
About the Company
Compass Ocean Logistics is an International Freight Forwarding & Logistics Company, based in Dubai, UAE. The focus is on delivering innovative logistics solutions to meet the demands of the growing International Trade & Commerce Industry.
As an emerging Logistics market specialist we are one of the region's leading independent service providers. The Compass Group prides itself on offering clients quick, economically viable and quality services that are unrivalled in the whole region.
We have our offices spread across the GCC in the UAE, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar. Additionally we have an office in Lebanon too. We also have offices in the Indian Sub-Continent head-quartered in Bangalore, with branches in Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai. Our service partners are spread across the globe, covering the USA, Canada, Europe, China, South East Asia etc.
Future Careers Middle East
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager
A Leading International FMCG Company
Mall Operations Manager
A Leading Real Estate Company In Qatar