Job description / Role
We are seeking to recruit on behalf of our client a Sales & Marketing Manager on 2 year renewable single status contract. The position will be based in Saudi Arabia for an Air Distribution System Factory Company which is one of the leading manufacturer in Saudi Arabia n the field of fabrication of Duct and its Accessories. They fabricate ducts and accessories according to SMACNA & ASHRA standards using the latest modern advanced machines of which their production capacity exceeds 50 Tons daily.
They are an integral part of the region’s most prestigious and well known projects for example:
• High Rise Landmarks
• Shopping and Mall Centres
• Airports , big Hotels & Schools
• Government buildings , Universities & Towers
• Government & Private Hospitals
• Commercial & residential buildings, Villas & sophisticated manufacturing facilities.
• Banks buildings , Showrooms ,Warehouses & Palaces
They are using the most modern approved international software for selection and take off for all their products, plus high modern advance software for delivery and invoicing.
Their Air Distribution Factory line includes:
• Single & Double wall Spiral Ducts and Fittings
• Single & Double Wall Rectangular Ducts and Fittings
• Flat Oval Ducts and Fittings
• Volume Control Dampers & Spin collar
• Plenum Boxes
• Sound Attenuators
• Access Doors
• Sand Trap Louvers
• Kitchen & laboratory Hoods.
• Flexible Duct connector
• Splitter Damper
• Fire Dampers
• Sand trap louvers
• Round Duct with Rubber
The position requires a professional who has previous experience working as a Sales & Marketing Manager, preferably Gulf experience.
• To oversee the sales department, develop a comprehensive business plan including sales strategies and profit targets, conduct territory and sales analyses, evaluate results and adjust strategies accordingly
• Visit potential and existing customers in order to provide information on the product or service offered by the company you represent, answer customer questions and address their concerns and build brand awareness, through one-on-one meetings and large sales presentations
• Securing individual sales and contracts depending on the company and product, conducting deals in person through sales visits, by phone or email.
• Form new relationships with potential clients and follow up on potential and existing clients by phone, email and sometimes regular visits.
• Leading a team of sales staff, including training the team, holding regular conference calls with its members, reviewing its expense reports,
supporting it on an ongoing basis, and making sure everyone achieves sales targets.
• Monthly salary in USD TO BE DISCUSSED – based on qualifications and experience
• Accommodation : Provided
• Single or married status: Single
• Length of contract offered: Two years renewable.
• Number of days annual leave: 30 days.
• Benefits package, i.e. insurance etc: Insurance + annual tickets to home country
About the Company
Natural Resources is a specialist supplier of recruitment and project staffing services to the global Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Construction industries.
We combine experience and knowledge of the international staffing market with ISO registered quality, environmental, and health and safety systems to provide the most appropriate solution to our wide range of global customers.
We deliver talent on demand across disciplines ranging from skilled trades, engineering, specialist technical and scientific, commercial, to management and executive.
Our bespoke recruitment and project staffing solutions can be delivered at each stage of a project’s lifescyle or on an on-going basis to support the growth of our customers.
Natural Resources is based in the UK and the Netherlands but with an 'in country' presence on every major project. We are able to deliver a local service irrespective of geography.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||2 Feb|