Job description / Role
• Developed own set of new clients and ensuring that desired targets are achieved.
• Understanding leasing operations, products & services offered by Saudi Orix .
• New portfolio generation & serving of existing clients in accordance with company policy.
• Understanding/complying of leasing operations, products & services offered by SOLC.
• To execute the business in accordance with company procedures.
• Handling of any pre and post disbursement issues such as disbursement to supplier/client and overdue follow up etc.
• Reporting to: Marketing Head
• Number required: 2
• Duration: 1 year - Renewal contract
• Probation: 90 days
• Working Hours: Sun - Thursday From 8 AM to 4:30 PM
• Other Benefits: Ramadan Salary
• Commission / Bonus: Based of Target Achievement
• Bachelor Finance
Nature and length of previous experience:
• 2-4 years in sales.
• Computer Literate -Basic to mid-level
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Values and Ethics
• Continuous Learning
• Team Work
• Client Focus
• English , Arabic
• Saudi Arabia
About the Company
Saudi Orix Leasing Company; the first lease financing company of its kind in the Kingdom was incorporated on January 16, 2001 as a closed joint stock company with a mandate to provide medium term asset financing to all productive sectors of the economy with particular emphasis to serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and serving the needs of small to medium size enterprises and thereby, assist in extending and expanding the credit delivery mechanism in the Kingdom.
The company was issued a license by the Foreign Investment Committee and is under the supervision of the Saudi Monetary Agency as a non-bank financial institution. Prestigious Saudi and International institutions sponsor the company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts