Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Founded in 1972, SAP is the world's leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world. SAP is currently seeking a Sales Operations Business Partner Senior Specialist.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
GCO Operations focuses on the successful creation, deployment, and execution of sales supporting processes, tools, and services, across all GCO areas (incl. License, Services, and Education Sales) and in close alignment with related lines of business (incl. HR and Finance).
As a Sales Operations Business Partner, you are a critical point of success or failure to the GCO Operations ability to transform operations into a service-driven business. You are the last mile of execution taking the operations services portfolio to the field. You do so by performing the following tasks:
- Become a trusted advisor: act as consultant and change agent to drive the right behaviors into the field, focusing on simplification, structure and business impact.
- Understand your business: in terms of field requirements and operational processes to enable the successful alignment between the two for efficient execution.
- Drive adoption: plan priorities, positioning the change, and collaborate with the Centers of Expertise on rollout and enablement.
- Accelerate decision-making: interpret information, leverage insights, and utilize the right tools to provide strategic insight or guidance to sales leaders.
- Create a close-loop between Center of Expertise and Field: Provide feedback, share requirements, highlight concerns, opportunities and successes.
- Volunteer your business area/geography to incubate processes or tools.
- Execute: Establish accountability for effective end-to-end execution including the collaboration with Managed or Shared Services as well as other related teams within SAP.
- Manage your stakeholders: Understand your stakeholders and enable a one-team approach for greater transparency and impact, expanding process standards to other lines of the business when of benefit.
- Your internal customers are Sales Managers, your core stakeholders are Operations Centers of Expertise, peer Business Partners, and Managed/Shared Services.
- You may also closely collaborate with HR, Finance, and Marketing.
- Sales Operations Business Partners exist on global, regional, and local level.
- Their role focus may vary depending on their respective global, regional, or local sales managers.
- MU Business Partners - may hold dual-roles in which you focus some of your time on one specific process.
- The majority of your time should be dedicated to assigned Business Area Sales Leaders.
- Business Area Business Partners - have a priority focus on influencing the respective sales leaders to enable that standards are cascaded throughout the Business Area/Line of Business, aligning with local, regional, or global Business Partners on disconnects or opportunities.
In general, Sales Operations Business Partners should have a solid understanding of all operations processes, tools, and services. From an annual perspective, most of your focus will be on Sales Planning, Demand Management, and Deal Execution, followed by Performance Management and Go-to-Market. You will support the Forecasting process but optimize your time investment as automation increases. Sales Operations Business Partners may volunteer for or join specific projects identified within GCO Operations scope and as relevant to their role focus and stakeholders.
A Sales Operations Business Partner's success is based on three core priorities:
- Their sales managers' success and feedback
- Increased productivity through adoption of standards (tools & processes)
- Speed to execute through increased transparency and by sharing successes/learnings
- 8+ years of professional working experience in KSA
- Experience working within operations-related or sales functions is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.