Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Process & Tool:
- Consider outside-in and inside-out perspective when challenge the status quo in analyzing existing processes, recommending improvements, and implementing innovative improvements of operations processes and tools that accelerate business impact.
- Processes include but are not limited to: Go-to-Market, Sales Planning, Demand Management, Deal Execution, Forecasting, and Performance Management and defined Operations Services.
- Deliver as a trusted advisor and partner to the business with respective credibility and influence from strategy to execution.
- Fully understand core requirements and business implications to strategically advise on senior management decisions.
Projects & Programs:
- Identify, lead, and coordinate execution of advanced technical, adaptive, or strategic projects designed to address and improve business bottlenecks, gaps, or deficiencies.
- Direct the design, planning, and implementation of (business) development/change programs, policies, processes, standards and procedures or technologies.
- Coach and motivate project contributors to jointly execute priority programs against target.
- Manage expectations proactively and transparently for strong project/program execution and completion.
- Leverage extended knowledge and networks to drive higher impact.
- Enable business and sales stakeholders to leverage, adopt, and adhere to defined core processes or tools.
- Lead, influence, and champion best processes and behaviors to re-enforce accountability for smooth end-to-end process execution.
- Actively contribute and motivate the one team spirit. Showcase successes, learnings, and best practices beyond internal borders or silos. Develop, coach, guide, and lead peers.
Application, Data, Reporting:
- Innovate, design, blueprint, and build sales supporting infrastructure (systems, tools, or applications).
- Act as subject-matter expert.
- Provide system and/or user support through guidance and trainings.
- Manage aspects of the deployment and maintenance of related infrastructure incl. governance and documentation.
- Ensure data stewardship - including projects for advanced simplification.
- Reporting - simplify and optimize reports or related infrastructure. Make consumption of reports accessible and relevant for senior leaders.
Customer-facing Sales Support:
- Proactively look for opportunities to enable a greater customer experience by proactively managing customer relationships and expectations efficiently. Leverage your customer relationships for a greater impact.
- Optimize customer engagement through best practice, insight, and enablement beyond team responsibilities.
- Manage and maintain related tools for greater customer insights
Enablement & Knowledge Management:
- Take leading roles to rollout and implement strategy, solution, innovation and other business topics to various audiences. Can step in to deliver content or facilitate.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize the (internal or external) learning experience and consumption of related content/messages through relevant or innovative tactics and tools
- 3 - 5 years of working experience, 2+ in sales operations or related area;
- English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing)
- Arabic: Level 5: Native (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree; MBA preferred
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.