Job description / Role
Sales Representative, RMS, KSA
Main Purpose Of Job
- Maintain and develop business with all MOH customers in the defined sales area by providing excellent clinical/technical support and education to the customers, to ensure to meet or exceed the targets while enhancing Medtronic’s reputation in the market.
- To cooperate with RMS team members to achieve unit revenue goals of the business in an assigned account(s) in Saudi Arabia
- To gain/increase market share in that business by promoting, selling, and providing technical support for Medtronic’s Respiratory and Monitoring products in Saudi Arabia.
Main Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve short and long term business targets and objectives:
- Communicate corporate, geography and regional/area mission, goals and activities
- Given the nature of the therapies supported the successful applicant will need to address emergencies on an on call basis if and when required.
- Provide technical support to MOH customers in OR’s and Clinics
- Conduct training to MOH customers (physicians, technicians and nurses)
- Introduce and market release new products and therapies
- Develop and manage budgets and forecasts
- Ensure efficient use of the T&E budget and marketing expenses
- Prepare and implement business plans and strategies per account to improve the unit’s market share, sales and profit.
- Negotiate and resolve deals and contract with MOH Hospitals under guidance from the geographical Supervisor/Manager.
- Develop ethical, long-term customer relationships and represent Medtronic management to customers – including the training and education of both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental
- Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion.
- Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks etc.).
- Prepare and necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. Business reviews, inventory reports, stock movement forms etc.)
- Degree in Engineering, Life sciences or any relevant advanced degree
- Fluent in English
- 2-3 years of experience in the medical industry including OR & Anesthesia environment, patients management.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong sales skills, dynamic, self-motivated, persistent & goal-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Skillful in formulating strategies, tactics and action plans to achieve results
- Strong focus on developing an organizational culture that fosters teamwork
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
- Candidate is required to travel on frequent basis to attend Training and Educational courses for customers, support accounts and patients in other cities within KSA, attend products training and therapy related events.
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Sales Representative, RMS, KSA
Sales Manager, Coronary
Customer Service Supervisor
Sales Support Representative, CVG