Job description / Role
* Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other sales channels.
* Suggest content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
* Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential key clients.
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
* Suggest changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
* Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
* Customer service
* Meeting sales goals
* Closing skills
* Territory management
* Prospecting skills
* Presentation skills
* Client relationships
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Prefer a BA in Marketing or Management.
* Three to five years of industry sales experience.
Work Hours & Benefits:
* Working Hours: 5 Working Days; 9 Hours (Including Break)
* Communication benefit: Company mobile (paid bills)
* Yearly paid leave
* Medical Insurance
* Commissions: 1-5% of Sales (Depending on Sales Target).
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|