Job description / Role
We are looking for a Saudi Sales Representative / Expert to be a part of one of the leading business process outsourcing companies in KSA.
Reports To: Sales Expert Supervisor
Accountability 1: Product Knowledge
- Ensure excellent product knowledge pertaining to by familiarizing yourself with the company’s vision for a smoke- free future, knowing all the benefits and understanding the basic science and technical aspect of the product.
Accountability 2: Sales
- Ensure all correct invoicing is provided to consumers on purchase.
Accountability 3: Product Trial
- Ensure the guided trial is conducted smoothly and without rush in order to leave the customer with the best experience of both the product and journey.
- Understand the customer objections and pain points to and handle them with the right product feature and benefit.
Accountability 4: Interactions
- Ensure the correct techniques are applied so as to give each customer the best experience.
- Utilize the toolbox provided to ensure the best possible interaction.
- In alignment with the Sales Expert Supervisor, provide timely feedback on overall interactions and come up with new ways of working to further enhance the consumer experience.
Accountability 5: Consumer Profiling
- Familiarize yourself with your consumer before pitching the product in order to uncover the consumer’s needs, lifestyle, and pain points.
- Based on your understanding of the consumer, present the relevant benefits to
ensure that the product resonates and is relevant to their needs.
Accountability 6: Systems Knowledge
- Master the IT tools (SHIFT X) that you will use in order to assist your interaction.
- Ensure all inputted fields are done correctly and accurately.
- Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders on the systems when relevant.
- Registration of 100% of new customers.
Accountability 7: Customer Care
- Understand the customer care process so as to equip the consumer with the relevant knowledge and contact details when they require assistance post- purchase.
- Understand the warranty and subscription policies so as to best inform the consumer.
- Build relationships with your consumers to assist them through their conversion journey.
Accountability 8: Compliance
Ensure that you practice and adhere to PMI Policies & Procedures, Stock Management and IC/SE Directives.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication
- Service/customer orientated
- Self- motivated
- Time management
- Active learning
- Entry- level
- Consumer Goods
- Full- time
- Fresh Graduates up to 2+ years’ experience in retail, sales, customer service or related fields
- University or College degree or high school degree
- Fluency in English is a must
About the Company
Our Firm ; specializes in placing individuals in a management capacity. Our extensive experience and proven track record demonstrates proactive, management, business transformation & executive recruitment. Our systematic approach to selection combined with a fanatical research methodology enables us to effectively seek out the right candidates and place them with the right client, often delivering more value than simply the skills set.
Atyab Al-Karam International
Manama Packaging Industry
Al Boom Marine
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)