Job description / Role
We are looking for a Saudi Sales Representative / Expert to be a part of one of the leading business process outsourcing companies in KSA.
Reports To: Sales Expert Supervisor
Accountability 1: Product Knowledge
- Ensure excellent product knowledge pertaining to by familiarizing yourself with the company’s vision for a smoke- free future, knowing all the benefits and understanding the basic science and technical aspect of the product.
Accountability 2: Sales
- Ensure all correct invoicing is provided to consumers on purchase.
Accountability 3: Product Trial
- Ensure the guided trial is conducted smoothly and without rush in order to leave the customer with the best experience of both the product and journey.
- Understand the customer objections and pain points to and handle them with the right product feature and benefit.
Accountability 4: Interactions
- Ensure the correct techniques are applied so as to give each customer the best experience.
- Utilize the toolbox provided to ensure the best possible interaction.
- In alignment with the Sales Expert Supervisor, provide timely feedback on overall interactions and come up with new ways of working to further enhance the consumer experience.
Accountability 5: Consumer Profiling
- Familiarize yourself with your consumer before pitching the product in order to uncover the consumer’s needs, lifestyle, and pain points.
- Based on your understanding of the consumer, present the relevant benefits to
ensure that the product resonates and is relevant to their needs.
Accountability 6: Systems Knowledge
- Master the IT tools (SHIFT X) that you will use in order to assist your interaction.
- Ensure all inputted fields are done correctly and accurately.
- Provide feedback to relevant stakeholders on the systems when relevant.
- Registration of 100% of new customers.
Accountability 7: Customer Care
- Understand the customer care process so as to equip the consumer with the relevant knowledge and contact details when they require assistance post- purchase.
- Understand the warranty and subscription policies so as to best inform the consumer.
- Build relationships with your consumers to assist them through their conversion journey.
Accountability 8: Compliance
Ensure that you practice and adhere to PMI Policies & Procedures, Stock Management and IC/SE Directives.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong communication
- Service/customer orientated
- Self- motivated
- Time management
- Active learning
- Entry- level
- Consumer Goods
- Full- time
- Fresh Graduates up to 2+ years’ experience in retail, sales, customer service or related fields
- University or College degree or high school degree
- Fluency in English is a must
About the Company
Our Firm ; specializes in placing individuals in a management capacity. Our extensive experience and proven track record demonstrates proactive, management, business transformation & executive recruitment. Our systematic approach to selection combined with a fanatical research methodology enables us to effectively seek out the right candidates and place them with the right client, often delivering more value than simply the skills set.
Manama Packaging Industry
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Al Boom Marine
Atyab Al-Karam International