Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Identifies Telecom(passive, Active and Low current) products business opportunities via identifying clients, service providers, suppliers etc
- Expand the RWS business portfolio to cover more advance systems that service the new wireless generations.
- Organizing periodic sales visits to our clients
- Ability to prospect and close new sales leads through solution-selling to commercial customers.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, participating in networking events via attending trade shows and conferences.
- Negotiate prices and terms with main suppliers locally & International via sales distributor agreements.
- Prepare sales presentations; demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
- Initiate sales campaigns and follow marketing plan guidelines to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Develop, maintain, and handle customer enquires as well as communicate with them the different technology solutions.
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance
- Sales Experience +2 years in telecommunication
- Fluently Speaking / Writing English
- Bachelor degree of IMS or , TEELECOME
- To have computer skills (MS Office applications, word, PP etc.), Presentation Skills
- Energy Level
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.