Job description / Role
• Sales Representative must present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to restaurants, hypermarkets, and supermarkets.
• Perform cost benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
SAR 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives
• Must have 2- 4 years of strong experience in selling products to customers from restaurants, hypermarkets, and supermarkets.
• Strong network with different hypermarket and supermarket chains.
• Valid Saudi Driving license preferred.
• Candidate must be residing or willing to relocate to Riyadh.
About the Company
Agile Consultants is a talent solutions company in Dubai that focuses on tapping into the complete potential of individuals and organisations. Our expert team of recruiters work closely with clients and candidates to ensure best results in terms of recruitment and successful placement in GCC, Middle East & Africa regions. Our specialities include but are not limited to Talent Sourcing, Executive Search, Niche Talent Acquisition, Head Hunting & C-Suite Hiring.
With over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates region, we have built a strong network of partners and affiliates, allowing us to assist job seekers and employers with the same passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Retail Sales Representative
Baazeem Trading Company (BTC)
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|
Big Fish Recruitment
B&S World Supply
|Saudi Arabia||22 Feb|