Job description / Role
• Generating sales leads through efficient work practices.
• Meeting and exceeding sales targets & goals monthly and to year end.
• Build and maintain relationship with current and prospection clients/contractors in the market segment.
• Provide after sales service, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Maintain consistent performance through proper planning and achievement.
• Preparing weekly planner and monthly report
• Coordinate with marketing department for the newly designed marketing products, promotions and gifts and distribute such items to valuable clients.
• Responsible for coordination and collection of dues in line with the agreed Terms & Conditions.
• Provide different types of reports to Sales Manager on progress of assigned and achieve target.
• Communicate with Sales Manager for any issues and difficulties to achieve assigned targets.
• Prepare quotations in collaboration with the Sales Manager.
• Perform other duties/projects as assigned by the Sales Manager.
• Bachelor Degree
• At least three (3) years of experience in sales relating to paints and construction chemical materials within KSA.
• Technical knowledge.
• Presentation skills.
• Knowledge of the industry.
• Communication skills.
• Good command in English and Arabic.
• Computer skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Our company is a major global player in the paints and coating industry with more than 5 manufacturing plants and a vast distribution network around the world.
We constantly strive to develop products according to the needs of various markets through a mix of skilled and talented research and development teams as well as technical cooperation agreements with several international specialized firms worldwide.
We put a lot of emphasis into expanding our business through the recruitment and development of professional, talented and multicultural teams capable of taking our company to the next stage of growth.
A Leading Paints Manufacturer
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Country Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jul|