Job description / Role
• The role is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas.
• The job holder will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Target new opportunities in line with company’s project priorities.
• Follow-up the list of pre-qualified open opportunities within the geographic target areas
• Follow-up the pre-qualified target projects and increase sales of all target products.
• Ensure effective stakeholder networking for all target opportunities.
• Marketing & promoting Alumil products & its authorized network of fabricators & consultants.
• Network effectively through all opportunity stakeholders, as per company policy & guidelines
• Regular status updates of the key parameters in the CRM to reflect sales activity and project progress
• Achieve annual sales targets and maintain the pre-set sales backlog
• Follow up submission of quotations/proposal as per priorities and deadlines.
• Effectively utilize sales support resources to meet quotation deadlines & priorities
• Ensure good customer service in line with opportunity priorities.
• Collaborate and support the sales support team on the backlog of enquiries.
• Qualify and defend performance of system/design selection to demonstrate compliance to client requirements
• Confidently defend the value and contents of Alumil quotations.
• Aggressive marketing & networking on Alumil’s pre-qualified fabricators network.
• Identify decision makers of the assigned fabricator network - owner, top management, key personnel
• Identify major projects of assigned fabricator network and acquire information on sales opportunities
• Actively support the expansion of fabricators network across the geographic target areas.
• Establish a good working & personal relationship and communication with the targeted fabricator network
• Develop the network of affiliated consultants across the geographic target areas
• Conduct company, product & project reference presentations to the targeted consultants & developers’ network
• Provide samples of main systems as per requirements/interest generated.
• Identify decision makers of assigned consultant network - owner, top management, key specification employees and key engineers.
• Identify major under design projects and pursue to achieve vendor listing or approval/preference.
• Prioritize under construction projects which are not yet awarded to a fabricator.
• Establish a good working & personal relationship and communication to the targeted consultant network
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing/Engineering/ Business Administration
• Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in Sales, Marketing or Business Management in a relevant industry
• Skills: Technical knowledge of aluminium architectural systems
About the Company
Recruitment Company for local and overseas candidates.
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
Sales Executive - Agriculture
Yousef Abdul Latif Jameel Group (YALJ Group)
|Saudi Arabia||8 Jun|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Sales / Business Development Specialist