Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the Sales Engineer's job is to serves as an essential interface between the customer and the business in assigned region.
- Responsible for delivering profitable sales growth by developing relationships with the customer at all levels and manage and maintain the Channel sales and organization for the region ensuring sales and capacity forecasts are kept up to date.
- Meeting targets set out by the Sales & Marketing Management.
- Cultivate long-term relationships at all levels with existing and new customers.
- Identify new business opportunities and build market intelligence by regular customer engagement.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive profitable sales growth.
- Discuss and explore technical solutions with customers, contractors, and engineering consultants.
- Lead the proposal team during tender clarifications and contract negotiation to successful conclusion.
- Regularly update the sales database and provide management with order forecasts.
- Partner with sales team members to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Successfully match customer requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Collect and document competitive intelligence.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with clients.
- Maintain a good work relationship with co-workers and other internal stakeholders.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2 years of commercial experience within Sales field.
- Bachelor's in Engineering or any equivalent field.
- Strong technical background.
- Deep knowledge of products design, applications, and projects.
- In depth knowledge of EPC contracts and equipment Installations.
- Communication & Presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commercially astute with analytical ability.
- Able to direct, motivate and influence others.
- Highest standards of integrity and compliance.
- Fluency in English is a must. Arabic is a plus.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
- The job of the Sales Engineer may require local and international travel
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Retail Sales Representative
Baazeem Trading Company (BTC)
|Saudi Arabia||11 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||6 Apr|
Sales Manager - Government