Job description / Role
Account and Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Revenue from Enterprise customers including Government.
Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed sales targets.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific account plans for accounts to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
- Trusted consultant - Establishes strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a strong network and foundation so as to harvest future business opportunities.
- Customer Insights - Actively understand each customer's Oracle technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become Oracle University references.
- Business Planning - Develop and deliver comprehensive business plan to address customer and prospects priorities on Oracle education & courses. Manage product mix to suit the organizations long term view.
- Work closely with the Operations/delivery team and ensure delivery of the programs on time and effectively
Demand Generation, Pipeline and Opportunity Management
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
-. Pipeline partnerships - Leverage support organizations including Marketing, License & Consulting sales, Partners to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Leverage Oracle solutions - Be proficient in and bring all Oracle Products on offer to bear on sales pursuits
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Support all Oracle University promotions and events in the territory
- Maintain White Space analysis and execution of initiatives (up sell and cross sell) on customer base.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Create One Oracle University.
-.Utilize best practice sales models.
- Understand Oracle University's competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
-.Should have exposure to business in Saudi Arabia region.
-.Must be a graduate/post graduate with Marketing / Business management,12+ years of experience in sales of complex enterprise solutions in Cloud Application/IT/Consulting/Solution/Education sales.
-.Demonstrated success with large accounts & transactions and lengthy sales cycles in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market. Business level English: Fluent in regional language business Level proficiency
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.