Job description / Role
Quantum International is looking for experienced, professional and energetic sales consultants with at least 2 years of experience and knowledge in the Logistics and/or production markets and services. Qualified individuals represent Quantum’s broad range of IT products and services to a diverse client base.
Successful candidates will execute and implement a strategy designed to increase the retail client base of various products in Saudi Arabia market. Also, they will initiate sales activity & proactive sales calls (both face to face & over phone) with a targeted audience of Retail Clients.
About Quantum Int.
Quantum International is a leading provider of modern IT solutions for companies with high demands in logistics and production. Our company is a part of the international holding Quantum Software with its head office in Krakow.
Quantum Software is represented in 16 global markets (England, Scotland, Germany, Italy, Romania, Slovakia, Lithuania).
We have five main products - a warehouse management system, the classic WMS, we are the market leaders in the world, we also have a system of territory management YMS, transportation management system (TMS) and a separate unit can allocate Management of production and its planning (MES + APS).
· Initiate contact with leads that have expressed interest in implementing our solutions.
· Connect with prospective clients over phone, email, video, and meetings to provide presentation of our Company and products.
· Accurately and effectively articulate brand value and product knowledge.
· Efficiently and accurate manage CRM data and sales pipeline.
· Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly targets for outreach and sales.
EUR 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Sales skills and previous experience in the Logistics/production Industry is must.
· A minimum of two year’s experience is required.
· Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment that is fast-paced and subject to frequent change and to work effectively as a member of a team and share best practices, as well as a strong individual contributor.
· Self-disciplined, self-motivated - requires minimum supervision, well organized with good follow- up skills.
· Stay on top of the local and national economy, ongoing projects and logistics markets activity.
· Established skills with software used (PowerPoint, Windows, and contact management software) on a day-to-day basis.
· Keeping abreast of the competition, its people and products.
· Knowledge of the organization's operations, products and services.
· English knowledge level of C1 is a must.
Compensation and Benefits
· A competitive base salary plus uncapped performance incentive.
· Ongoing training and educational support.
· Business-casual work environment.
About the Company
Quantum International is a member of the Quantum Software International Holding Group and is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The Qguar product line is being successfully implemented and operated in 16 countries of the world.