Job description / Role
Food company whose business stretches across Modern trade, General Trade, Restaurants, B2B Manufacturing, and Distribution sectors across KSA are looking for Sales Executives- Sales Rep's to join their growing team.
Achieving the Company s sales objectives, plan, organize, lead to achieve maximum sales and optimum distribution of Company products.
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
• Responsibility to acquire new accounts for the KSA-as per plans.
• Develop, implement and monitor marketing strategies to meet our objectives, business and sales plans for each of our products for each region and trade Sector
• Meeting potential clients and grow mutually beneficial business relationships.
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and make any consequential amendments to strategies.
• Be responsible for the marketing of our products and services to both B to B and B to C markets
• Build trust, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Ensuring 4P’s are met across all trade channels.
• RTM planning & updating every 3 months.
• Business Administration graduate or Marketing.
• 3-5 years in the sales field within the FMCG with a good sales track record will be considered for the role.
• Strong trade contacts
• Ability to deal at all levels or customers and management level.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Strong computer skills – Excel- word-PPT
• FMCG experience is MUST, candidates with no FMCG experience will not be considered channels of distribution knowledge in each area / region is must
If no experience in the above points please do not apply
About the Company
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.
Cloud Platform Sales Leader
IBM Middle East
Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
|Abu Dhabi||5 Nov|
Commercial Executive - Media Company
Manpower Middle East