Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way . It's time for you to Make It with Mondelez International.
In Sales , you'll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you'll help Mondelez International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
By taking place in the Category Planning & Activations function in Mondelez Arabia, you are expected to be a highly effective caliber to help our brands grow every day. The sales revenue planner is a challenging role that supports MDLZ to achieve this by delivering the annual plan in term of sales, share and gross to net.
- Construct a strong bottom up planning at customer/channel level for category/SKUs in term of volume and spend.
- Work closely with sales fellows to jointly drive optimal plans.
- Develop the planning of NPD launches and activations, track/report progress during launch year/month and close out with a post launch evaluation.
- Do the required due diligence as per the process to ensure right and timely implementation of all sorts of trade plan.
- Implement with excellence activation and launches and ensure all relevant people know what needs to be done, who will do it and by when it should be done.
- Monitor the promotion flyers adherence to the plan and take corrective action where necessary.
- Proactively tackles ad hoc issues and opportunities.
- Conduct category/customer wise analysis for primary data and customer EPOS data to build the understanding among stakeholders for trends, issues, what works and what doesn't & why and propose action plan where necessary.
- Own the understanding of the trade landscape for the categories in play and the competitive environment and share with the stakeholders for better informed decision making.
- Understand the category/customer PnL and what are the reasons behind being on-track/off-track vs. plan
Qualifications, Knowledge, & Experience
- University degree (business or engineering)
- At least 3 to 5 years of work experience in FMCG (in trade marketing, category planning or marketing)
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- High level of MS Office skills (Excel, PPT)
- Very good communication and team working skills
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|