Job description / Role
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You help execute the revenue management workstream to help us optimise the return on investment on our trade spend activities.
How you will contribute
- Work with customer teams to track progress towards revenue KPIs
- Complete promotional post evaluations in partnership with Finance and Marketing
- Support the Customer Planning Manager by providing regular reporting including volume tracking, trade spend, % promoted, seasonal in flight tracking
- Monitor revenue realisation of any cost price increases
- Work with customer teams and Sales Finance to ensure all trade spend in the system is accruing correctly
- Attend customer forecast surgeries to understand customer dynamics and identify opportunities and risks to the plan
- Approve promotional activity in line with guidelines with regular reviews of promotional spend
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Reducing complexity using an analytical, disciplined and collaborative approach
- Synthesizing multiple data points into a holistic position
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Problem solving
- Finding new and innovative solutions
- Working in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment a distinct advantage
- Customer and category knowledge a distinct advantage
Relocation Support Available?
No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International in the Middle East, Africa and Pakistan serves 70 markets from our operations in 16 countries. We have more than 4,000 employees across this dynamic region producing high-quality products at 11 manufacturing sites. We are market leaders in key snacking categories, making and selling global and local brands like Oreo and Tom Tom biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Lunch Bar chocolate, Tang and Cadbury Bournvita powdered beverages, Clorets, Trident and Chappies gum, and Halls candy. We set the benchmark in being a responsible business and contributing to the communities in which we operate.
Mondelez International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
Sales Manager for an FMCG Company
|Abu Dhabi||5 Nov|
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Regional Business Insights Manager E-Commerce - Emerging Markets
Business Development Manager
L'Oreal Middle East