Job description / Role
Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands . That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack , for the right moment , made the right way
In line with the job purpose, key accountabilities will entail the following:
Category Activation and NPD Launches:
- Plan & Execute Activation Plans that includes Promotions, visibility plans, forecasting; execution directives and KPI's, etc. supported by compelling fact-based Ready-to-sell (RTS) commercial propositions.
- In collaboration with POB Manager, co-ordinate in-store category/brand advertising with the relevant stakeholders across sales and marketing to ensure excellence and consistency in execution output.
- Actively track launch/activation implementation and performance, also conducting post-evaluations to be shared with the commercial organization.
Gross To Net:
- Owner and accountable for customer level GTN.
- Drive from the SAMP the detailed spending plan by month by customer in line with the overall budget.
- Manage and phase the total funds into the different components, AVS, ALS, promotion, secondary visibility and activations of NPD
- ROI calculation on promotions and activation spend (pre & post evaluation)
- Responsible for customer level bottom up forecast based on the plans, trend and seasonality.
- Jointly lead and co-ordinate the forecast by category by Customer.
- Lead, implement and sponsor the overall marketing strategy
- Own and design of the Customer strategy
- Own the opportunity and risks.
- Collaborate with Key Accounts and Demand planning teams on sales planning and forecasting to provide input into sales trends (internal and external) and align forecasts to plan by category.
- Support Key Accounts team with relevant category inputs for Joint Business Planning with core customers
- Identify gaps in shopper needs and influence the Category team to enhance category development capability
- Responsible for customer specific category growth strategy based on EPOS and data insights.
- Inputs of market dynamics to Category team
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that the ideal candidate will have:
- 7-10 years' experience in Shopper Marketing Activation strategies
- Experience in developing business reporting and KPI dashboards for a full picture of channel, customer and consumer performance
- Understand promotional tactics, execution and fulfillment processes
- A preference for customer facing experience, Accounts and Operation
- Initiation and decisiveness
- Highly articulate with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Proven Space and Category Planning knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to interpret data into insights
- Excellent client facing, communication and administrative abilities required
- Understanding of the principles of Customer vs Shopper Marketing and Category Management
- Flexible and entrepreneurial
- Basic understanding of customer packed goods industry, the channels in which our products are sold and account specific market
- Familiarity with syndicated market measurements data
- Strong project management skills and details oriented
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications
- Proven understanding of Category Management and Shopper Marketing principles
- Proven ability to take Information from multiple sources (sale, consumer, customer and macro trends) to formulate Insight and provide recommendations and options to influence the Category / Channel strategy
About the Company
Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is one of the world's largest snacks companies, with 2015 net revenues of approximately $30 billion.
Our dream is to create delicious moments of joy in everything we do. Nearly 100,000 employees support this dream by manufacturing and marketing delicious food and beverage products for consumers in approximately 165 countries around the world.
We are the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, with leading market shares in every category in which we compete. Mondelez International holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate and Candy as well as the No. 2 position in Gum. (source: Euromonitor)
About 85 percent of our annual revenue is generated in fast-growing snacks categories, and nearly 75 percent of our sales come from outside of North America.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|