Job description / Role
• Experience in Coffee sales / FMCG products.
• Riyadh based
• Nationality preferred Saudi / if not any Arab national
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized sales supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing excellent customer service and growing company revenue. You will supervise and coordinate the schedules of the sales representatives to meet and exceed sales quotas.
Sales Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
• Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support
• Organize and coordinate sales representatives schedules
• Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
• Recruit, hire and train new sales representatives
• Receive and report on all sales leads
• Supervise sales representatives and assistants
• Answer potential customer questions and follow-up call questions
• Work with sales team when closing sales
• Track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
• Meet all sales quotas and goals
• Assist sales representatives and team to meet and exceed goals
• Under Graduate, Post Graduate
• English, Arabic
• Saudi Arabian, Egyptian, Tunisian, Ethiopian, Emirati
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Selling, Leadership Ability
• Financial, Sales, Coffee & FMCG
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 3 years experience.
About the Company
Roast Maestro will be the leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers. Roast Maestro is a part of several other food producing company´s under the umbrella of Atyab Al-Karam International Company LTD.
Our head office is based in Jeddah / Saudi Arabia. Roast Maestro with his state of the art coffee roasting facility is based in Yanbu at the Red Sea.
We are importers, exporters and roasters of gourmet coffee based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our complete new standalone factory produces up to 16 tons of roasted beans per day.
Roast Maestro is one of the largest privately held coffee factory in the GCC region.
Company founded: 2016
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|