Job description / Role
• Consistently meet or exceed new customer poundage and Allied product sales goals by seeking out new relationships with qualified potential customers.
• Have a deep knowledge of specialty coffee, mastering customer training for traditional brew methods, espresso techniques (including latte art), and alternative hand-pouring techniques.
• Report on a weekly basis daily activities consisting of timely, detailed and accurate records of lead visits, calls, activities, and outcomes.
• Participate in tradeshows, customer events, and sales presentations when asked, operating as an ambassador to Roast Maestro when required.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in a specialty coffee or a similar specialty food service environment.
• Consultative sales and key account sales onboarding experience is highly desirable.
• Must possess a computer and printer, and be proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook. Strong social media skills a must.
• Strong, collaborative, relationship-building, analytical and proactive problem-solving skills.
About the Company
Roast Maestro will be the leader in specialty coffee and coffee makers. Roast Maestro is a part of several other food producing company´s under the umbrella of Atyab Al-Karam International Company LTD.
Our head office is based in Jeddah / Saudi Arabia. Roast Maestro with his state of the art coffee roasting facility is based in Yanbu at the Red Sea.
We are importers, exporters and roasters of gourmet coffee based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our complete new standalone factory produces up to 16 tons of roasted beans per day.
Roast Maestro is one of the largest privately held coffee factory in the GCC region.
Company founded: 2016