Job description / Role
• 7+ years’ Experience with SAP systems administration in Oracle/HANA
• At least two full life cycle SAP Implementation experience in SAP BASIS
• Experience with SAP installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems
• Experience with UNIX/Linux environments.
• Experience with managing the SAP printing subsystem for all SAP instances
• Experience with Maintain SAP performance by planning and executing SAP tuning strategies
• Experience with Oracle/Hana database management (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
• OSDB migration certified and with experience in handling heterogeneous system copy / migration
• SAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver
• SAP HANA Certified
• SAP BASIS Certified
• Experience with SAP client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required
• Experience with Basis tasks related to BW, Portal, SRM, PI, SCM, TDMS, GTS, MDM, BODS, Business Objects, and HANALIVE
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.