Job description / Role
• Should have an ability to provide simplified technical Solutions to analytics requirements with quality
• Should have strong consulting skills, analytic skills and quality documentation
• Should be able to liaise with other architects, testers, and infrastructure experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing IT landscape.
• Design conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
• Should be able to design Enterprise BI architecture, BI solutions and coordinate with the development team.
• Should be able to work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions
• Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that data and reports meet their business needs.
• Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
• Should have proven real-time SAP Professional experience in E2E BI Implementation projects (BW/HANA/BO/BODS) along with best practices
• Should be functionally aware of SAP modules ( but not limited to HR, SCM, FI, CRM and Banking domains)
• Contributes in establishing data standards, naming standards and BI Roadmap
• A minimum of 10-12 years of experience of SAP BI/BW/BO architecture, design and implementation
• Minimum 4 years of SAP HANA hands on experience
• Implementation / Migration experience of SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
• Experience in delivering End to end SAP BI solution conceptualization and realization with mixed scenarios,
• Application development experience on SAP HANA ; Modeling, scipting and reporting.
• End to end SAP BI solution conceptualization and realization with mixed scenarios,
• Solution development in SAP BW, HANA - all versions ,
• Experience on SAP Business Objects Data Services 4.0, BI reporting - Design Studio, IDT, Webi
• Strong experience with ETL tools (such as Data Services) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.