Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a large Food Distributor based in Jeddah who are looking for an SAP Business Analyst to join their team.
• As SAP Business Analyst you will partner with the business and work on the use of information technology to meet business objectives.
• You will provide operational support regarding with all SAP related queries and IT infrastructure.
• You may provide guidance and technical expertise on selection and procurement and user training and feedback.
• You may also have to act as PMO for IT related ongoing and completed projects.
SAR 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
We are looking for someone with;
• Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, business, finance, or in a related field preferred.
• A minimum of two years' experience as a SAP business analyst/similar role in a similar industry.
• Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems.
• Collaboration and communication skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Advanced ability to manage projects and provide leadership.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical