Job description / Role
SAP Delivery Manager - KSA
- Provide delivery oversight for all projects in KSA.
- Will be working closely with the project managers for individual projects
- Identify key risks and work on mitigation plan
- Identify skill and process gaps and work with the delivery leadership teams to fill the gaps
- Engage with the local talent in the SAP Practice pool and manage the expectation of the resources and the SAP Practice
- First point of contact to screen profiles for all local hiring
- Engage with the TSC supply team and the local resourcing partners in sourcing the right profile
- Mentor and build a buddy program for the local SAP resources
- Minimum 10+ years of Experience
- Must have experience in Delivering SAP Projects
- Post-Graduation, Certifications in SAP, supply chain, statistical methods, Six Sigma, and project management are a plus.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Project Principal Consultant
SAP Middle East & North Africa