Job description / Role
SAP Delivery Manager - KSA
- Provide delivery oversight for all projects in KSA.
- Will be working closely with the project managers for individual projects
- Identify key risks and work on mitigation plan
- Identify skill and process gaps and work with the delivery leadership teams to fill the gaps
- Engage with the local talent in the SAP Practice pool and manage the expectation of the resources and the SAP Practice
- First point of contact to screen profiles for all local hiring
- Engage with the TSC supply team and the local resourcing partners in sourcing the right profile
- Mentor and build a buddy program for the local SAP resources
- Minimum 10+ years of Experience
- Must have experience in Delivering SAP Projects
- Post-Graduation, Certifications in SAP, supply chain, statistical methods, Six Sigma, and project management are a plus.
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.