Job description / Role
• Full project implementations (full project lifecycle) of at least two SAP Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) projects
• Proven experience in implementing some if not all the following EHS/EHSM modules: EHSM Incident Management, Health and Safety, Risk Management, Audit Management and other SAP EHS modules
• Ability to plan, facilitate and execute project blueprinting workshops
• Experience developing business process designs and creating business blueprint documentation
• Ability to complete requirements identification and fit-gap analysis
• Experience developing functional specifications
• Proven experience configuring EH&S Classic and EHSM.
• Support and lead workshops with clients to define business design.
• Complete documentation of business design.
• Identify "as-is" and "to be" business and data requirements.
• Support projects with data migration/Integration activities including executing data loads.
• Configure SAP EHS module.
• Conduct unit and integration testing.
• Create supporting configuration, testing and training documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology or related degree required.
• 5-8 years of experience utilizing SAP EHS, QM
• 5+ years of experience in either Consulting, Oil & Gas or within process manufacturing industries.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.