Job description / Role
This position exists to assist project team in the configuration of business processes in SAP finance modules, efficiently, in timely manner and quality standards as per the defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
- Provide support to IT projects related to finance.
- Work on enhancement of the module as per change in business process.
- Resolve configuration issue, update the data as per business requirement.
- Work on making easy finance process.
- Conduct Workshops for new and existing requirements.
- Undertake knowledge transfer/handover of SuccessFactors configuration workbooks + functional/technical documents.
- Customer Relations:
- Provide excellent customer service to the client.
- Release Quarterly update of SucessFactors.
- Implement and support Onboarding module.
- Actively Engage stakeholders during team meetings.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- To have a vision and a plan for the career path and how to achieve it.
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvement:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Mgmt. Sciences & Systems
- 2 to 4 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Applications Development Standards and Procedures
- Applications Knowledge
- Applications System Analysis
- Applications System Design
- Applications Systems Architecture
- Desktop Applications Knowledge
- Joint Applications Development
- Web Applications Programming
About the Company
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.