Job description / Role
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
What We Do:
SAP Fieldglass provides a cloud-based Vendor Management System (VMS) to manage contingent workforce and services procurement programs. More than 1000 customers leverage Fieldglass to gain visibility into their external workforces, including contingent labour, services managed through Statements of Work and independent contractors while optimizing spend, quality, compliance and efficiency.
What Sets Us Apart:
Fieldglass was "born cloud". As one of the forerunners of today's highly successful cloud delivery model, Fieldglass has been a Software-as-a-Service application since its start. At a time when many buyers were using behind-the-firewall ERP applications to manage their non-employee workforce, this VMS industry first is now the industry standard.
The primary purpose of the Senior Sales Executive is to consistently attain targeted revenue and profitability goals. This is accomplished by utilizing management skills, relevant processes, and training towards the achievement of all sales and quality targets in line with the business objectives. The position also serves as the primary escalation point when necessary for Solution Sales activities.
Expectations and Tasks:
- Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals.
- Participates in regular business review meetings or forecast calls.
- Provides feedback to Field Management on engagement level with Solution Sales Team.
- Serves as the primary escalation point in addressing, defining, and resolving the most complex customer problems with the proper solution.
- Works with marketing and field sales management to understand and implement initiatives with Solution Sales requirements.
- Drives and coordinates with field management team to develop pipeline, revenue, and demand management.
- Provides feedback on initiatives executed to enable continuous program improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- At least 3-5 years of professional solutions sales experience with cloud-based SaaS enterprise solutions, Procurement and Human Capital Management.
- Intimate knowledge of and extensive experience with workforce management and VMS technologies is required.
- Extensive sales experience with both enterprise markets and C-level executives.
- Collaborative style and ability to work in a networked organization with virtual teams.
- Proven track record of capturing and growing customer and market share in a profitable manner.
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.