Job description / Role
• Applicant should have done 1-3 Onsite implementation or Onsite Support projects.
• Applicant should have understanding for SAP FI Configuration in the following terminologies i.e. General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Consolidation, Funds Management, Special Purpose Ledger, Product Costing, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Activity Based Costing etc.
• Minimum 2 to 4+ Years of domain experience in Finance and Accounting
• Minimum 2 End to End Implementation Experience.
• Exposure to S/4HANA Implementation is required.
• Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements.
• Cross SAP module integration
• Ability to work as a team member
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Time management skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting in large cooperation’s/organizations.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication in both Arabic & English language.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Big Fish Recruitment
Zimmo Trading Company
Project Finance Manager
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms
|Saudi Arabia||4 Jun|
Senior Accountant (Priority for Saudi National)
National Advanced Systems Company (NASCO)