Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a highly skilled SAP Functional Consultant in one or more SAP Module in the following areas: Finance/Controlling, Materials Management, or Project Systems to join our internal audit team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of SAP FI/CO, SAP MM or SAP PS modules. Experience in auditing and risk management is a plus but not mandatory. The candidate will work closely with the audit team to identify and assess risks associated with SAP business processes, formulate testing procedures to identify gaps, and provide recommendations for improvement. The position requires a mid to senior level of experience, with excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Utilize deep level of experience in SAP FI/CO, SAP MM or SAP PS modules to understand complex business processes, identify associated risks, and formulate testing procedures to identify gaps.
- Interact with audit clients to understand SAP configurations and business processes, and formulate and identify risks.
- Work closely with the audit team to identify and assess risks associated with SAP business processes, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Utilize overall exposure to other SAP modules to identify potential areas of risk in the SAP system.
- Design in-depth testing procedures to validate and verify business process controls and system configurations.
- Perform testing procedures on SAP FI/CO, SAP MM or SAP PS modules to evaluate the effectiveness of controls and identify any gaps in the process.
- Support Audit Teams to perform sustainable analytical tests of controls of the customized SAP processes by obtaining and analyzing audit evidence, preparing audit workpapers, evaluating test results, and drawing conclusions on the adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Collaborate with audit team to identify potential areas of improvement and develop recommendations for addressing identified risks and issues.
- Support Audit Teams to Draft audit observations and present findings to senior management.
- Support Audit Teams to communicate effectively with audit clients, management, and other stakeholders to ensure effective coordination and implementation of recommendations.
- Utilize knowledge of ABAP coding and SAP HANA architecture to perform debugging of customized programs and identify related business processes, data sources.
- Apply experience in configuring business processes in SAP FI/CO, SAP MM or SAP PS modules to assist audit team in identifying risks and developing testing procedures.
- Interact with audit clients to gain an understanding of their SAP business processes and assist in the design of SAP business configurations in SAP FI/CO, SAP MM or SAP PS modules.
Education & Requirements
- At least 7+ years of experience as an SAP MM, FI/CO or PS functional consultant.
- In-depth understanding of SAP MM, FI/CO or PS modules, related business processes and SAP integrations.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with risk management frameworks and methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of ABAP coding, SAP HANA, and experience in designing SAP business configurations in MM, FI/CO or PS modules and overall exposure to other SAP modules is a plus.
- Professional certification in SAP MM, FI/CO or PS modules or related field is preferred.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
- Certification such as CIA, CISA, CFE is preferred.
- Knowledge of auditing standards, principles, and practices is preferred.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.