Job description / Role
SAP Graduate Training Program - Riyadh
- Requisition ID: 159383
- Work Area: Education and Training
- Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
- Career Status: Early Talent
- Employment Type: Limited Full Time
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Recruiter Name: Amrita P
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
THE YOUNG PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
HOW YOU BENEFIT:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in KSA;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major that includes modules in Business Administration, MIS or IT.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Riyadh as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA / Gulf region;
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in the end of mid-Fedruary 2018 and full time availability from 9am - 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training period is essential.
The Program will last for 3 months.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.