Job description / Role
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Design and implementation of full business processes solutions including blueprint, testing, UAT Support and Go-Live
- Identify system issues and develop solutions to these issues
- Work effectively with business users and team members, Customers, Suppliers and Third Parties
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritizing and controlling own workload
- Can take ownership of sub-plans for specific functional requirement and can plan own time to ensure project milestones are met
- Identify and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area
- Fluent in English language (both written and verbal)
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Organization Management
- Personnel Administration
- Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service
- Payroll including payroll calculation, payment, accounting, etc.
- Travel Management and General Expenses Management
- E-Recruitment Module
- Training and Development Modules
- Knowledge of KSA Labor Law and experience of SAP KSA Localization
- Data migration tools as LSMW, BDC
- Interface knowledge
- Preparing Functional specifications
- Preparing Training Manuals, Test Scripts, technical and Process Documentation
- SAP Standard Reporting Tools
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Support Engineer
HR Source Consulting
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
IT System Administrator
Manpower Middle East
Compensation & Benefits / HR Services Manager
One of the Leading Recruitment Agencies in UAE