Job description / Role
The Procurement Lead is responsible for the solution design, integrity, and functionality of NEOM’s Procurement corporate applications (SAP and associated systems). The role holder will work closely with the business proponents and other key business stakeholders to create the roadmap for future development, to ensure it meets NEOM business needs. The role owner will need to have some SAP Integration experience to understand and manage the integration between Procurement and other SAP modules like FICO, HR-SF, Real Estate, PS, BPC and EWM.
The role holder will during the project phases liaise with WIPRO project team to ensure the Procurement solution (S4Hana MM & Ariba) designs are properly documented, tested, validated, and communicated and day to day issues minimized.
• Must have in depth SAP Procurement (S4Hana MM & Ariba) design, configuration and support expertise and have good functional experience in S4Hana and Ariba integration. Experience across other SAP solutions that interface with Procurement like FICO and HR is essential!
• Fully understands integration between SAP modules and the End to End Procurement impacts within modules
• Extensive SAP knowledge of MM & Ariba within the SAP ERP / S4Hana system, including the following areas:
• Involved in implementation/support of SAP Procurement projects with end-to-end implementations experience.
• Able to architect NEOM Procurement solutions in line with best practices based on NEOM customer requirements.
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions or validate and QA designs from partners.
• Customize/Configure and develop the solutions in line with NEOM business needs.
• Configuration changes based on requirements of NEOM with change in business processes.
• Proven working experience (projects & support) on SAP Functional team leadership role in both SAP MM and Ariba.
• Help instill a culture of development, guidance, and performance within NEOM IT
• Take responsibility, in collaboration with IT, for building and maintaining a high-performance team
• Participate in setting performance requirements and recruiting for key positions across IT
• Set performance objectives, provide necessary support, evaluate / appraise staff and provide regular feedback on performance
• Promote a high-performance working environment embracing NEOM’s values
• Develop and implement a program of capacity development for Division staff
• 10+ years of experience in SAP MM, Procure to Pay, Source to Pay, SRM both in projects and support roles
• 4+ years of experience with SAP Ariba (SLP, Sourcing, Contracting) module within S4Hana domain.
• Experience in diverse disciplines of the information technology industry (e.g. Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC), application support)
• Understanding of the process of integration of systems and data
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Procurement, Supply Chain or any other business/engineering areas
• The role holder will be SAP certified in SAP MM and Ariba modules and show evidence of continuous professional development in updating these skills in line with SAP’s development roadmap expected.
• Working experience in Saudi Arabia in similar roles
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Procurement Sourcing Manager
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|
Procurement & Logistics Manager
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|
Procurement Manager - Main Pumping Station
|Saudi Arabia||26 Dec|
Procurement and Facility Manager
Quest Search & Selection