Job description / Role
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers and have a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes.
- We are looking for SAP Sales and Business Development Lead who excel at identifying/creating opportunities and developing solutions for complex transformational programmes enabled by best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients.
- Skills for this position require applicants who can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP, complex transformation programme delivery and who are equally adept at large-scale people and business management.
- SAP Sales and Business Development Lead is on the frontline every day; partnering with clients to help shape their programmes every step of the way; taking responsibility for scope, driving change, client relationship management, cost and schedule.
- You will be responsible for advise client on value of IBM Hybrid Cloud and Red Hat value proposition for SAP Apps, analyze client's use of and need for IBM Hybrid Cloud for SAP Apps consulting services to create strategic business based on business cases calculated and Cognitive Enterprise concept used.
- You will have proven experience of converting SAP-enabled transformation program opportunities into wins in client facing role and possess:
- Strong local Market knowledge related to SAP Services and ability to draw up a Market penetration strategy.
- Thorough understanding of the local culture, procurement processes and the evaluation criteria for SAP bids (related to services)
- Ability to identify key partners for niche areas of SAP services (Ariba. Success Factors, IoT, Machine Language)
- Strong relationship with SAP and also good knowledge on the new products and offerings from SAP (specifically in the areas of Intelligent Enterprise, Partner Managed Cloud and their new acquisitions)
- Thorough understanding of all the System Integrators in the market and ability to bring in value differentiators.
- Strong leadership skills including management responsibility
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior C-level stakeholders.
- A strong Industry focus specifically in Chemicals and Petroleum, Retail, Utilities and Public Sector.
- A well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making.
- The ability to implement a team culture and communicate effectively with people at all levels (solutioning teams and other internal teams within IBM)
- The ability to develop enduring relationships of mutual trust with people.
- Demonstrable experience of using structured methods and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience in sales and business development in creating pipelines and successful track record in closing deals. (at least 8 to 10 years in selling SAP Services)
- Worked in big five global SAP consulting companies as a Business development executive selling SAP services.
- Strong client negotiation skills and expertise in building relationships with the key Client stakeholders
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Sales / Business Development Specialist
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Regional Sales Manager
Thales Middle East
Business Development Manager (BMS/Smart Systems/Home Automation)
Talal Abu Ghazaleh Recruitment & Human Resources Development
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|
Business Development Manager in a Massive Company