Job description / Role
A career within Assurance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help Assurance teams in establishing reliance on Automated Controls for clients in varity of business sectors. We audit some of the country's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business processes and automation. We assist business audit teams to provide reasonable assurance on financial statements generated by complex information systems. We also help unlock data possibilities, navigate risk and regulatory complexity, and provide a more advance audit strategy that is at the same cost and quality efficient.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across lines of service, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
We're a leading provider of trust in the digital world - in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today's business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, and we want you to join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalized on.
What you'll create and do
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles interfacing with clients involving and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the SAP ERP (ECC, S/4 HANA and Fiori) core financial modules, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas:
- Understanding and interfacing with clients on projects involving and assessing, configurations solutions - e.g., security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating core SAP and SAP GRC.
- Perform SAP BASIS reviews over key SAP systems including S/4 HANA and SAP GRC.
- Identifying key risks and controls over different modules of SAP ERP such as FICO, MM, PP, PS, SD and HR etc.
- Inspect audit evidence obtained during the execution of the audit and validate their relevance in the execution of controls.
- Analyse control deficiencies noted during the course of the audit and their impact on financial data and the overall audit strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships internally with PwC teams and external clients.
- Lead and mentor junior staff in delivering risk and compliance data analytics engagements targeted on risk and compliance analytics.
- Exceptional communication between junior staff and senior management, providing that conduit across the team.
- Carrying out audit work in an optimal fashion in compliance with deadlines and budgetary requirements outlined in the planning phase.
- Supporting core assurance teams in the planning of audits based on a careful assessment of risks and controls in compliance with PwC's auditing standards, working with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships.
- Assist in kickoff, status, and closing meetings with engagement team and client and contribute to internal practice development initiatives.
- Join, and contribute to a high performing team that lives the PwC values.
- Instruct milestone training courses to our staff.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.