Job description / Role
Reporting to Movenpick Hotel& Residences Riyadh General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
What you will be doing:
- Continuously improving the organization's talent and culture by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations, policies, procedures, programs and practices.
- Maintaining the work structure by constantly updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supporting employees by executing the recruiting, testing and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Manages the remuneration plan by conducting periodic surveys and evaluations, preparing payroll and related budgets.
- Installing a performance based culture by planning, monitoring and appraising the employee's work results in coordination with the Learning & Development Manager.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
Your experience and skills include:
- Native Arabic language.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Full professional proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Formal presentation skills and public speaking.
- Human Resources Management
- +5 Years in progressively responsible human resources roles.
- +2 years in a human resources management role.
Your team and working environment:
You are going to work with supportive, professional leaders and colleagues aligned with the Accor Service culture.
Our commitment to Diversity &Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a world wide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do,and nurturing real passion for service and achievement. Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Human Resources Manager
|Saudi Arabia||18 Jan|
Human Resources Manager - Saudi National
HR Director - KSA National
|Saudi Arabia||26 Jan|
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Human Resource Supervisor