Job description / Role
Activation/ Country Lead. TechFin Giant. As the Country Manager you will be responsible for owning and implementing the Go-To-Market strategy and securing relationships with key decision makers to uncover new sales opportunities. You will manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of beating revenue targets, managing complex sales cycles and building relationships with key, executive stakeholders.
• Manage an exclusive sales territory across KSA and potentially other regions
• Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with new enterprise-level clients, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
• Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for my clients services
• Full ownership for the profit and loss for the region
• Nurture an existing client base for up-sell opportunities
• Attend industry trade shows and events to form strong network connections and stay current on industry trends
• Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the clients pain points with the company's full-service offering
• Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to signed contract
• Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and mentor interns, who will support your content needs, whilst liaising closely with the central marketing team who can provide deep channel expertise and help you to align your country’s activities with global strategy.
As the Country Manager, you’ll grow revenue from an existing customer base, as well as through the acquisition of new customers. Key to your success will be an ability to monitor the metrics for KSA like revenue, profit margin and traffic. You’ll be an integral member of our team, building something to be proud of, whilst becoming a part of one of the fastest growing businesses in the world. It’s a fun and fast-moving environment.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|
Business Development Manager - Saudi National
A Leading International FMCG Company
Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
Swisslinx Middle East
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|