Job description / Role
Leading Regional Financial Services firm specialised in fund raising and corporate finance throughout the GCC. Candidate's key responsibilities include business development, capital raising and managing existing client and investor relationships.
Our client is a Dubai-based Financial Services firm that is looking to build a permanent presence in Saudi Arabia. Over its 8+ years since inception, the firm has become one the largest, leading, independent firms in the Region specialising in Capital Raising, Corporate Finance, and Advisory.
The key responsibilities for the Saudi National Country Manager - Asset Manager Fund Raising include, but are not limited to:
* Establish relationships with current and potential investors
* Manage / work with fund managers and their accounts
* Conduct business development by engaging new clients, products and opportunities
* Perform due diligence to select new business opportunities
* Prove an ability to schedule meetings with investors for clients as well as run the planning and implementation of projects for more than one client
* Strong total compensation package, including competitive base salary + quarterly commission
* Great exposure to well-known, global asset managers
* Entrepreneurial role that will support autonomy as you build out their KSA presence
* The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years of experience with a background in client engagement, relationship management, and/or fund raising
* Strong knowledge and understanding of PE, Venture, Hedge, and Alternative Funds
* Master/Bachelor's in Finance/Accounting or related field.
* Strong exposure working with GCC clients and great networking skills required
* Proficiency in English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.