Job description / Role
Our client, a Global Communication Consultancy is looking to recruit a Saudi National Office Manager for their Riyadh operations.
• Coordination and maintenance of Riyadh office, with Servcorp
• Support and coordinate with other members of the team across the different offices.
Office admin/EA support
• PRO/GRO duties (in coordination with Proven)
• Etimad portal management – submit monthly invoices, scout tenders
• Administration requirements for the arrival of new joiners and exit process for leavers within the Riyadh team;
• IT set up for new starters (with IT Officer)
• General EA support to senior management including setting up and coordinating meetings, and compiling expenses
• On ground admin services (bank bonds, proposals printing / delivery, attestations, courier, basic office management)
• On the ground support for the finance team as required (namely collection and delivery of bid bonds)
• Support to the General Manager on the various portals for new business opportunities
• Travel – coordination and advice on travelling into Riyadh
• Oversee travel and accommodation requirements for the Riyadh team, and support other offices’ travel arrangements as needed.
• Maintain HR data for the Riyadh office including contact details, emergency contact details, file and database management for staff such as passport scans, visa information, attendance records, holiday records, etc
• Support the Director of Operations and HR Manager in ensuring all HR processes are being followed and updated as required.
• Good IT skills, including Word, PPT and Excel
• Saudi National
• Strong communication skills (written and spoken English)
• Very well organised
• Excellent attention to detail
• Focus on quality, discretion and confidentiality
• Basic knowledge of Saudi labor law, Etimad & other gov portal portals – if not, willingness to learn
• Must have own car
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Office Administrator - KSA National
Irwin & Dow
Assistant - International Professional Services Firm
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR & Admin Manager