Job description / Role
* Maintain the system windows and viability of underlying systems.
* Manage, update the system versions and utilize the patches, and Hardening
* Building the new system, keeping the security, and usability of devices at their level best.
* Assist the third-party system patching and knowing other system knowledge is essential.
* Implementing new hardware and software updates or deployments
* Image creation , certification with updated baseline security
* Remotely solving problem
* Deep knowledge of SCCM tools like how to use SCCM. This is a mandatory requirement with in-depth knowledge of various systems.
* Good knowledge in GPO management
* Good knowledge in PowerShell
* Preferred ITIL certification
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.