Job description / Role
Scheduler - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
An engineering organisation are seeking a Scheduler to be based in Riyadh. This position will report to the Project Manager.
- Owner of Project Schedules
- Interface with clients, attend regular meetings, and give statistical reports.
- Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages.
- Reports status of schedule to appropriate project and Company management as well to the client.
- Understands and applies engineering, procurement, and construction terminology, concepts, and relationships.
- Due to current travel restrictions the client have a preference for candidates based in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.