Job description / Role
About the role:
• Manage student enrollment numbers to meet or exceed the school-specific enrollment budget consistently throughout the academic year and ensuring all students registered in accordance with the School's Enrollment Process and the specific governing body (such as KHDA)
• A college degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
• A minimum two years in a customer service focused role.
• Proven success with meeting sales targets is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
• Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
• Effective communicator (written and spoken)
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Solid time management skills - ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
• Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
• Analytical Thinking
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.